NEW : In 2017-18 students can tune their METEOR choices between Research and Space/industry. See details here.
MAUCA is a new international Master in Astrophysics since September 2016 Key points
- benefit from an intensive training by research (70 % in Lab)
- spend 2 months in a Lab outside France
- focus on international projects/instruments/space missions of the 2015s+
- choose 70% of their courses according to their interests
- work in close interaction with international experts.
The Observatoire de la Côte d’Azur covers students’ travelling and housing expenses in foreign Universities and the laptops provided to MAUCA students for their 2 year training.
Supervisor MAUCA : D. Mary
Supervisor M1 : D. Mary, Supervisor M2 : M. Carbillet, Supervisor International Relations : P. Bendjoya.
Secretary : J. Bettini.