NEW : In 2017-18 students can tune their METEOR choices between Research and Space/industry. See details here.
MAUCA is a new international Master in Astrophysics since September 2016 Key points
- Benefit from an intensive training by research (70 % in Lab). MAUCA is based on small group, interactive, research-based teaching modules called METEOR. Most METEOR are related to existing or future international research projects and/or instruments.
- Follow a 2-month internship in a Lab outside France. Students’ travelling and housing expenses in foreign Universities are covered by the Observatoire de la Côte d’Azur and by some of the partner Universities. Students also benefit from Erasums+ funding.
- Focus on international projects/instruments/space missions of the 2015s+
- Choose 70% of their courses according to their interests
- Work in close interaction with international experts.
Supervisor MAUCA : D. Mary
Supervisor M1 : D. Mary, Supervisor M2 : M. Carbillet, Supervisor International Relations : P. Bendjoya.
Secretary : J. Bettini.