MAUCA is a new international Master in Astrophysics since September 2016. Key points
Students from any country can apply. Very good background in Physics, Mathematics or Engineering is required.
- benefit from an intensive training by research (70 % in Lab)
- spend 2 months in a Lab outside France
- focus on international projects/instruments/space missions of the 2015s+
- choose 70% of their courses according to their interests
- work in close interaction with international experts
Supervisor MAUCA : D. Mary
Supervisor M1 : D. Mary, Supervisor M2 : M. Carbillet, Supervisor International Relations : P. Bendjoya.
Secretary : J. Bettini.