MAUCA teaches Astrophysics and Space Sciences through research projects.
Focus is on scientific expertise, autonomy and international research.
- can choose about 70% of the topics they will learn
- can focus their training on academic research or on industry (space, software engineering, optics,…)
- spend at least 2 months working on a research project abroad
- follow all their courses in english
- are provided with a personal laptop for two years.
MAUCA students are immersed in various fields of real research in Astrophysics and Space Sciences during two years. They spend 70% of their time in Lab/Industry. This immersion takes the form of METEOR (Modules Experiment ThEOry Research). Each METEOR lasts typically 2 months.
MAUCA’s METEOR place students in situation of a researcher or a research engineer starting to work on a research/industrial project. Students learn jointly theory and practice in close and frequent interaction with supervisors.
Each METEOR is anchored to a specific research/industrial project or instrument, in which the METEOR supervisors are experts. The METEOR book can be found here.