Applications for 2020-21 will be on the e-candidat website
Due to the large number of applications, preselected MAUCA candidates may have to go through a technical on-line test.
Application to MAUCA is on line on the e-candidat website.
You will need :
- A short letter explaining background and motivation for applying to MAUCA
- A curriculum vitae with details on scientific background and academic results
- A copy of the diploma allowing you to apply to a Master degree
- Official academic transcripts and marks
- Copy of ID.
Once your application on e-candidat is complete please send a confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A selection process is made to guarantee high level training and close interaction between students and supervisors.
- Students with a B.Sc (L3 in France) in Physics, Mathematics or Engineering can apply.
- Application letter and CV can be written in french or in english.
- Students with a 1st year of a Master in Sciences or equivalent can apply to the 2nd year of MAUCA .
- Students registered in other M.Sc can follow parts of MAUCA courses in the framework of Erasmus agreements.
- Questions ? Send an email to email@example.com.