Applications for 2021-22 will be open on e-candidat website from April 21st to June 21st.
Due to the large number of applications, pre-selected MAUCA candidates will go through an on-line interview.
While non-EU students have to pay tuitions since 2020 (see here), at MAUCA we cancel this tuitions based on the excellence of the admitted students, resulting from the large number of candidates.
Check out UCA grant opportunities!
Application to MAUCA is on line on the e-candidat website.
You will need :
- A short letter explaining background and motivation for applying to MAUCA
- A curriculum vitae with details on scientific background and academic results
- A copy of the diploma allowing you to apply to a Master degree
- Official academic transcripts and marks
- Copy of ID.
Once your application on e-candidat is complete please send a confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A selection process is made to guarantee high level training and close interaction between students and supervisors.
- Students with a B.Sc (L3 in France) in Physics, Mathematics or Engineering can apply.
- Application letter and CV can be written in French or in English.
- Students with a 1st year of a Master in Sciences or equivalent can apply to the 2nd year of MAUCA .
- Students registered in other M.Sc can follow parts of MAUCA courses in the framework of Erasmus agreements.
- Questions ? Send an email to email@example.com.